Sometimes I get impatient. Sometimes I feel like I can have more from this world than from you. Sometimes I fool around and forget about you, and sometimes I promise you that later I will pray and read my Bible and don't. Sometimes I feel like you forget about me. Sometimes I just want to hear from you and you don't speak to me. God, I really do love you. I absolutely believe you exist, but sometimes I lose my fire. Sometimes all I want is to be on fire again for you, Lord, but I am not willing to work for it. Sometimes I forget that sacrifice is intentional and that you want me to seek you first of all.
However, the only thing that I always know, no matter what, is that you always want me. You always will love me and have bigger plans for me than I can ever have for myself. You will always take care of me and have my back even when I forget you are there. You will always love me with a perfect love, and you will always deserve praises from me. Always.
However, the only thing that I always know, no matter what, is that you always want me. You always will love me and have bigger plans for me than I can ever have for myself. You will always take care of me and have my back even when I forget you are there. You will always love me with a perfect love, and you will always deserve praises from me. Always.
No comments:
Post a Comment